Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tag: 25 random questions

Heey guys, this is the 25 random questions tag that was going around youtube awhile ago :)

1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes! I have two very cute dogs. One is a male Maltese shitzu and a female Pomeranian X Chihuahua. Named Cooper and Jessie! 
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 

My phone, lamp and a candle 
3. What's the weather like right now?

Its night time so pretty cool outside.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No i dont drive and no i haven't *knocks on wood*
5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at 10.30 i think?
6. When was the last time you showered?

Today 
7. What was the last movie you saw?

Um... i watched 'My girl' the other day
8. What does your last text message say?

That i received? it was: goooooood :)
9. What's your ringtone?

I always have my phone on silent/vibrate but i think its 'With your love' by Cher Lyod
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
No, one day i hope! 11. Do you like sushi?
Yessss! I love sushi
12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Coles
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Nooopeee
14. How many siblings do you have?

I have 3 sisters
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop!
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

16! woooop wooooop 
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

No
18. Do you color your hair?

I have but its not a regular thing 
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Well its night time, but today i went shopping for stuff for my room :)
20. When was the last time you cried?

When i watched 'My Girl'  so sad ):
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

umm......... cheese? 
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

cheeseburgers! (with extra-ketchup ;) )
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

No, i lasted to about 9 in the morning 
24. What is your eye color?

Blue
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Yes a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment